Want to wrap up your reception on a rousing upswing?
Here are 47 fantastic suggestions.
Yes, we all love Donna Summer, but we think couples need a few more options for selecting their last dance song other than the infamous “Last Dance.” We’ve consulted with musical entertainers, from DJs to bandleaders, across the U.S. and here’s what they suggest for an upbeat finale on your wedding day. Be it a standard, classic rock song, or country song, these top-it-off upbeat tunes can offer inspiration during your song selection process. (Note: Many of these pieces have been performed by other artists—we’hve chosen our favorite versions.)
1. “Buona Sera” (Louis Prima)
2. “Bye Bye Baby” (Marilyn Monroe)
3. “Come Fly With Me” (Frank Sinatra)
4. “Fly Me To The Moon” (Frank Sinatra)
5. “For Once In My Life” (Frank Sinatra)
6. “Goodnight My Love” (Jesse Belvin)
7. “Let’s Do It, Let’s Fall In Love” (Cole Porter)
8. “Let’s Get Lost” (Frank Sinatra)
9. “Sentimental Journey” (Tommy Dorsey and His Orchestra)
10. “Sentimental Reasons” (Charlie Spivak)
11. “The Best Is Yet To Come” (Tony Bennett)
12. “The Lullaby of Broadway” (Frank Sinatra)
13. “The Tender Trap” (Frank Sinatra)
14. “There Is No Greater Love” (Ben Webster)
15. “After Midnight” (Eric Clapton)
16. “Blinded By Love” (The Rolling Stones)
17. “Build Me Up Buttercup” (The Foundations)
18. “Don’t Stop” (Fleetwood Mac)
19. “Everybody Needs Somebody to Love” (The Blues Brothers)
20. “Hello, Goodbye” (The Beatles)
21. “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)” (James Taylor)
22. “I’m Happy Just To Dance With You” (The Beatles)
23. “Kiss” (Prince)
24. “Kokomo” (The Beach Boys)
25. “Late in the Evening” (Paul Simon)
26. “Let’s Go Crazy” (Prince)
27. “One Love” (Bob Marley)
28. “Pride And Joy” (Stevie Ray Vaughan)
29. “She Loves You” (The Beatles)
30. “Surfin’ USA” (The Beach Boys)
31. “Sweet Caroline” (Neil Diamond)
32. “What I Like About You” (The Romantics)
33. “With A Little Help From My Friends” (The Beatles)
34. “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” (Diana Ross and The Supremes)
35. “Ain’t No Stoppin’ Us Now” (McFadden & Whitehead)
36. “All Night Long” (Lionel Richie)
37. “Come And Get Your Love” (Bobby Fuller)
38. “I Second That Emotion” (Smokey Robinson & The Miracles)
39. “I’m Coming Out” (Diana Ross)
40. “Twist And Shout” (The Isley Brothers)
41. “You Gotta Be” (Des’ree)
42. “You Sexy Thing” (Hot Chocolate)
43. “Believe” (Cher)
44. “I’ll Be There For You” (The Rembrandts)
45. “Thank You” (Alanis Morissette)
46. “Waiting For Tonight” (Jennifer Lopez)
47. “We Go Together” (John Travolta/Olivia Newton John, from the Grease Soundtrack)
See more content from our blog!
Yes, it is time to start thinking about your wedding invitations since 2024 is right around the corner and a new round of wedding seasons is coming soon. Brides might have the most options of wedding invitations ever in history, with all the different papers,...
If there’s one celebratory drink that’s absolutely synonymous with weddings, it’s a flute of Champagne. A Champagne wall—or an installation decorated with flutes of Champagne for your friends and family to grab and enjoy—is a unique décor feature guaranteed to delight your guests, and it’s easy way to put the drink of the night on full display. They’re often used as a way to provide attendees with welcome drinks or as part of an escort card display that leads guests to their seats.
A convertible wedding dress is a versatile gown that can be transformed into multiple looks by adjusting its components, such as detachable sleeves, skirts, overlays, or straps. It offers brides the flexibility to create different styles within a single dress.
Audio Guestbooks Say goodbye to traditional guestbooks! Audio guestbooks are emerging as a unique trend, allowing guests to leave heartfelt messages and well wishes through voice recordings. This interactive and personal touch adds an extra layer of sentimentality to...
Contact & Location
The Mansion on Main Street is a picturesque events venue wrapped in elegance and modern beauty. Situated amidst exquisitely manicured grounds, lush gardens and a large cascading waterfall in Voorhees, New Jersey, this breathtaking property is ideal for gatherings of any kind, including but not limited to weddings, corporate events and celebrations.