At Thought Catalog, love and relationships make up the bulk of what we write about because at the end of the day, what matters more than the people we end up loving? Most of these articles are well over 500 words, however, so we thought we’d compile a series of some of the best short love stories.
All of these short love stories are ten words or less, but jam-packed with emotional meaning.
Short Love Stories
1. Attraction like theirs happens once a century, it’s been said.
2. Hugging, they pledged forever and locked it with a kiss.
3. He whispered ‘I’m nothing without you’ and that was it.
4. Happily Ever After finally made sense the second they met.
5. High school sweethearts reunited, they longed like time hadn’t passed.
6. His entire body smiled when he caught sight of her.
7. They fought like they made love—with passion, and grace.
8. Embracing beneath an oak tree, they saw their future together.
9. Love like theirs could make the world a better place.
10. She said it first, but he felt just as strongly.
11. When they laugh together there’s magic that can’t be ignored.
12. From minute one, his heart was hers and no other’s.
13. Around each other, their temperatures skyrocketed—the best of fevers.
14. She didn’t believe in fate but she didn’t have to.
15. It was the kind of passion songs are written about.
16. She understood him like no other and that was enough.
17. He scooped her up and neither of them looked bad.
18. By their fifth anniversary nothing had changed—and nothing would.
19. Their bond makes sparks fly, fairies dance, and people cry.
20. They sensed they’d die holding hands—and so it was.
21. The beauty of it was that they always bounced back.
22. If it had spread, their love could’ve cured the world.
23. Shamelessly co-dependent, they leaned on each other every single day.
24. The pull was fiercely magnetic—they had to be coupled.
25. Madly in love, everything was better when they were together.
26. Through it all, they held tightly to their lasting love.
27. It oozed from their pores, the otherworldly passion between them.
See more content from our blog!
by Ashley Johnson
We are excited to host unforgettable events! People who postponed their initial plans can finally set a new date.
To give you some inspiration while you’re making your musical selects for your big day, wedding planners shared, in their view, the best wedding song of all time. Check it now!
Here are five of the most common wedding registry questions, with the etiquette and advice to make this process pain-free—and even fun!
While quarantines are still in effect, wedding dress salons and special occasion boutiques have worked out temporary solutions to help couples navigate how to properly shop for attire amid COVID-19.
Contact & Location
The Mansion on Main Street is a picturesque events venue wrapped in elegance and modern beauty. Situated amidst exquisitely manicured grounds, lush gardens and a large cascading waterfall in Voorhees, New Jersey, this breathtaking property is ideal for gatherings of any kind, including but not limited to weddings, corporate events and celebrations.